Thursday, October 31, 2013

Best Halloween Ever

It has always been my least favorite holiday...so today I turned all the lights out...went to sleep. No trick or treaters here! :) Had another chest compression today. First my throat hurt, then I had the warning, tick I can recognize, so I immediately tried to take deep breaths so as to not let stress make it happen but it came anyway. In a second, I was dripping wet with cold sweat and I gripped my chest. I managed to make it to my class and lay back in my chair. My class knew something was wrong, but I knew that last time I went to the nurse it went away when I lay down...so I kind of did in the chair. Five minutes later was specials and I went to the nurse..even though it had passed. My blood pressure was higher than my normal but not the 160 something as when I had her take it before...so I knew I was on the good side of it, but it took its toll on me the rest of the day. I just felt like I was whispering and going through motions to make it to the end. I don't know if the medicine I am taking triggers it. Today, the previous activity I was doing might have triggered it, (45 mins of non-stop clapping, cheering, and whooping for the cake walk). I just want to be normal again. Sometimes I think I won't make it to retirement alive.

1 comment:

texansusan said...

Sorry Mom! Hopefully your new diet will help. I know I've been much less cranky and I've been sleeping better now that I'm eating well. Love you! Wish I was there to help!

Name Holder

 In the dream, I was a teenager (somehow) teaching or a part of the class of teenagers. Anyway, I was up front, and they looked to me for di...