Sunday, November 3, 2013

Miles to go...

Mike, Kevin, and I traveled to Pearland to participate in Miles's baby blessing. What a sweet boy and beautiful blessing! Two cute things that happened were when Carter took the sacrament bread and went, "MMMM' while he was eating it. (Just like David when he was little.) The other thing was when Heidi went to the stand to bear her testimony, Halley was not happy, but when Heidi came back down, she shouted out, "Mommy, you came back!" and everyone smiled. Both David's family and ours ended up at Janet's for dinner on David's way back to San Antonio. The salad bar was the best idea ever, but I know Thiago's bbq leftovers went over well with those men who wanted the real beef. Dessert was cut fruit, so for we women, it was very healthy. It was fun to see two sets of grandchildren. We will miss David's family.

2 comments:

linda said...

These are the things I miss...

texansusan said...

I wish I could have gone. :(

Name Holder

 In the dream, I was a teenager (somehow) teaching or a part of the class of teenagers. Anyway, I was up front, and they looked to me for di...