Sunday, September 29, 2013

Quote me!

Same ol...same ol... Teaching. Young Women's was a Cupcake Wars between the MIAMaids and Laurels. The cupcakes were all premade and the girls brought decorations. They had to create a picture with the cupcakes. The Laurels won...with their bouquet of flowers (each cupcake was a flower.)

Thursday, MIDI. Friday..teaching, my Mentors meeting that I run, and Los Tres. Saturday, Teacher Heaven, babysitting Janet's children, and...last, but not least, running to Panera before the RS session. I had the car loaded with books we were getting rid of for a service project to give chapter books to children in a less fortunate ward. Mike and I had boxes we needed to get rid of. We still do. But the sister missionaries came in helping carry the boxes and a lady was taking all our pictures, then found out I was a teacher getting rid of my books and so the article had quotes from me. :) Check it out on FB.

1 comment:

texansusan said...

Lol... yes you have a ton of books!

Name Holder

 In the dream, I was a teenager (somehow) teaching or a part of the class of teenagers. Anyway, I was up front, and they looked to me for di...